Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Lockdown recount

What I have been doing during lockdown:

During lockdown I have been in my room playing with my toys or reading books most the time. We have a bunk, Me and my sister, Kyera sleep at the bottom and my other sister, Sterling sleeps at the top. It’s kind of scary sleeping in front of a wardrobe. When you want to open the door, you don’t turn the doorknob, you just pull at it. For the past week I only played outside once and hung up the washing. I have been kept inside most days because of the disease that has been going around. The only time we can go outside now is to put something in the bin or hang the washing. Sometimes I help my Papa to charge his car if it’s flat. I kind of find that fun. Usually it’s either Nana or Papa to go anywhere, but to me it doesn’t really matter. Although there are some kids that play out on the street during the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment